Slagex Ph3040 – Dephosphoriser is a low density material used in the Furnace while charging, to reduce the flow of impurities in the molten metal.
It melts, mixes, and reacts with the liquid metal, reducing phosphorus and other non-metallic inclusions.
It has a very simple and easy application process.
The consumption ranges between 12 kgs to 14 kgs per ton of steel.
- Reduction of Phosphorous in the metal
- Fast and Easy removal of slag saving time and money
- Reduction of metal loss in slag
- Removal of non-metallic inclusions in the metal
- Reduces pin holes and blow holes in billets
- Better quality of steel